Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Mid-week Miscellany

Went to Marshall's the other day and scored two pair of Puma "Lincoln" shorts (see photo).  I haven't had a chance to try them out running, but I like the colors, style, and fit.  Has anyone tried these?

This weekend we were originally planning to do the Santa Fe (half) Century.  However, that's now off the table.  This week is busy with commencement activities for my daughter.  Last night, the Seniors Honors Assembly.  Tonight the Commencement itself.  Sunday (day of Century) is the Graduation Ceremony at church.

My son is home from Berkeley for the week.  He goes back Sunday evening.  Sure was nice to have both kids home on Mother's Day.

8 comments:

  1. Enjoy the time with the kids, sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I obviously haven't run with those shorts but they do look very comfy. Nothing better than having the kids at home for mother's day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shorts! Love running clothes shopping :) Yeah for having a full house, I will see my family soon, can't wait!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet shorts! I hope they are as comfy as they are cute.

    Happy belated Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I only wear fitted shorts now. The fat in my thighs rubs together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shorts are quite a find. I hope they work well for you. :)

    Happy belated Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Glad you got to see the kids together.

    Hope the shorts work!

    ReplyDelete