1) The race from the weekend has posted photos. There really aren't any good ones of me.
2) However, this one (you'll have to click the link) gives a good idea what the single track portion was like. I'm in the middle (black and pink) and my running partner is right behind me.
3) I'm really struggling to find my motivation. Monday was a planned rest day. I skipped my run on Tuesday. Walked the dogs yesterday. Ran and then walked the dogs today, although shorter distances for both than I originally intended.
4) Daughter turned 18 today. Despite my protests, her first act of adulthood was getting her nose pierced. Twice.
5) While I applaud her for expressing her individuality, I can't say that I'm all that happy about it (just to be clear, I'm okay with a single nose piercing, but I'm not fond of the double on one side that she decided to do).
6) I had two dozen raspberry filled chocolate cupcakes with chocolate butter cream and a raspberry on top specially made for Daughter's birthday. They are delicious.
7) I've probably eaten six already.
8) Oh, and I also ate the majority of a pumpkin pie over the weekend.
9) This, combined with the lack of motivation is wreaking havoc on my waistline.
10) Tried on the dress that I'm wearing this weekend for my niece's wedding and realized that it looked better 5 pounds ago.
11) Luckily, nothing that a pair of control-top nylons can't fix. I haven't worn nylons for a long, long time, but desperate times call for desperate measures.
12) I got a notice that the Ipad that I won has been shipped. Expecting to receive it on Monday.
13) I'm still not entirely sure WHAT one does with an Ipad, but I'm sure I'll figure it out.