- 64 miles by feet (40.0 running, 24.0 walking)
- 144.9 miles by seat
- 1800 yds in the pool
- 5 hill workout
- 5 yoga workouts
- 3 planned rest days
- 3 unplanned rest days
- 1 race (sprint tri)
- It doesn't make sense to pay for the gym just for pool access in October - I need to either save my $$ or spend more time at the gym, probably the former rather than the latter.
- I'm glad to see my cycling mileage go up.
- Tried yoga a few times at the end of the month. Not excited about it.
- I hope my tolerance for the bike increases so that the end of the 54 mile charity ride isn't miserable.
- Spend some time on single track
- Keep running hills at least once a week
- 44-50-54 <-- planned long bike rides
- Day of the Tread half century (54 miles)
- Bosque Boogie 10K (all terrain run)
[edited to add: so far in October I have had one run with a few miles on single track and completed the 44 mile bike ride. I'm off to a good start!]