1) My schedule calls for rest or cross training today. I'd be all over cross training if it weren't for the pesky fractured finger. So I've opted for a rest day. Slept in a little bit, got some extra coffee, no rushing. Ahhhhhh. Mid-week rest is niiiiice. Who knew?!?
2) Remember my post about Nuun? Well, apparently the Nuun folks found out about it and decided to send me some unsolicited thank-you Nuun, which I received yesterday. How cool is that?!?!
3) I was the lucky recipient of a $75 onlineshoes.com gift certificate courtesy of a giveaway on Wes's blog. I can't even begin to tell you how excited I am about that. Anyway, I picked out shoes and put the order in this morning. Woot! I'll be sharing a review after they arrive and I get a chance to try them out.
4) Checked out the official results from the race on Sunday. I was 4 of 14 in my age group and 60 of 134 overall. I''m rather pleased with the thought of being solidly middle of the pack. I've come a long way, baby!
5) I've run twice with my Nathan Handheld and once with my Amphipod Handheld. I promise to post about my experiences with them in detail after running a few more times, but I'll tell you right now that I'm liking them both.
"Jumping for joy is good exercise." ~Author Unknown