Sunday, December 31, 2006

When life gives you snow...

Husband and son enjoyed the 12+ inches of snow that we ended up getting. You know how boys are, we couldn't just have any snowman...it ended up being 10+ feet tall.

The 10K I was fretting about is tomorrow. The course has been shortened to a snow packed 8K. I think I'm going to wear hiking boots and just plan to have fun with it. No race goal anymore, I just hope to stay upright and enjoy the scenery. Getting there in the morning might prove to be tricky; our driveway and neighborhood streets are a mess.
Whatever your plans are, please stay safe this New Year's Eve.

3 comments:

  1. I envy your snow. We got squat. Just remember that all that snow now will help fill the rivers and lakes this spring. Its good news for farmers and us ranchers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think we have had that much snow to build something like that this winter.

    Have fun out there on the snow race.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that is a lot of snow. Up here in Wisconsin we have nothing. Heck I am still riding the tri bike on the roads on the first of Jan!!

    ReplyDelete