- 15 yoga sessions
- 29.9 miles running
- 14.3 miles fitness running
- 5 full days recovery from oral surgery before easing back into life
- 3 Isotopes games (woohoo!!)
- Beyond the numbers or anything shared on the blog, April was a rough month and I'm glad to have it behind me.
- I did, however, achieve my goal of yoga every-other-day on average. Yay.
- Finish spring semester graduate class
- Register for summer session graduate class
- Travel to see Son graduate from UC Berkeley in middle of month!
- I am registered for Sunday's half marathon at run for the zoo. I've known since my knee started bothering me again, that the half marathon wasn't going to happen. Was planning to switch to the 5K. However, that's clearly not going to happen (see below)
- Was out for a planned 6 mile run and started experiencing pain in my right foot. Ended up walking after 3.5 miles. Took off my shoe and noticed significant swelling. Iced it. Still wasn't feeling better in the afternoon, so went to urgent care. Doc suspects a fracture in the 5th metatarsal, even though it isn't showing in the x-ray. If still hurting in a week, I'm supposed to get a new x-ray (week old fracture of this nature likely to show up better). Otherwise, maybe it's just a sprain. In any event, running off the table entirely for now. *Sigh*