Thursday, December 2, 2010

Three Things Thursday

1) I'm pleased to announce that I have successfully started the month without being a weather wimp. I was determined to get out and run no matter what on Wednesday morning. I was thrilled that it was in the low 20s rather than teens, that certainly made it easier. Then I got out again this morning for another chilly run. Go me!

2) Am I the only one counting down the days until Dec 21st? Just need to survive a few more weeks until the days start getting longer again. I think I can, I think I can, I think I can...

3) The local Jingle Bell 5K run is on Saturday. This is always such a fun event and for a great cause. While I've had good intentions of dressing up seasonally for the run, I've failed to act on that AGAIN. So unless I get motivated to go out tomorrow during lunch to find some fun accessories, I'll just be wearing normal running clothes. Oh well. There's always next year, right?

14 comments:

  1. Good luck in your 5k on Saturday! Do you have a red running shirt? That might get you by...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now I'll be counting the days! Way to go on the morning runs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I'll be counting the days! Way to go on the morning runs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now I'll be counting down the days! Way to go on the morning runs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. December 21st can't come soon enough!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I might be doing a 5k for charity on Saturday morning too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lisa,
    Good luck with the Jingle Bell Run:) I didn't dress up for mine but I did have juingle bells on my shoes:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. putting me to shame! can't wait until this forced rest is over!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to try and not be a wimp, going to race in the 20's and snow, brrrrrrrrrr just thinking about it

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm with you on counting down the days until the days start getting longer again! Come onnnn end of winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. well done on the weather! And have fun jingling :)

    ReplyDelete