No, not how far I ran. How many quick update items I came up with:
1) I love my training Plan for the Unser Half. Coach really listened to my goals for the upcoming half marathon and tailored my plan to help me get there. Most notably - no speedwork until *after* the half, some targetted hard surface running, and plenty of cross-training & strength work. We're focussed on getting to the finish line upright, feeling good, happy, and wanting to do it again. :-)
2) I will not be running the superbowl 5K, but I will be running the sweetheart run next weekend on my birthday. I will be sporting a new age group, W45-49, and I think that will be a grand way to celebrate.
3) I felt good doing W2 D2 pushups in column 2 yesterday. 35 pushups complete!
4) The long awaited sofa is finally here. Thank heavens!
5) Husband & I are planning a get-away of our own in March while the kids are off to New Orleans to help rebuild houses in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina. Hoping to have our plans firmed up by the end of the weekend.
6) Enjoyed my long run with the group this morning. Weather was 32deg and partly cloudy when we took off. It was quite nice, actually.
7) The scale isn't cooperating with my endeavor to lose 5lbs, but clothes are fitting better. I know I'm not the first to figure this out, but I'm beginning to truly believe that the exact number on the scale isn't such a big deal...
That's all for now. Have a great weekend everyone!