Sunday, April 5, 2009
Things That Make Me GRUMPY
see more Lolcats and funny pictures
1) Going to the gym to sign up Daughter only to find out that she left her required ID at home.
2) Having keys made for two vehicles then discovering that the keys don't work.
3) Making another trip out to have keys remade
4) Having the car die while driving home from having keys remade
5) Pushing the car down the street and up the driveway after it died
6) Missing my Sat morning run to get car repaired
7) Being greeted with "Weren't you just in here?"
8) Crazy windy weather preventing me from making up my run in the afternoon
9) Being told that my Car was ready to be picked up - when it wasn't
10) Waiting at the shop after Son dropped me off on the way to pick up his Prom date - only to find out they couldn't finish all of the repairs and I have to bring it back in next weekend.
11) Paying for car repairs
12) Waiting up for Son to come home
13) Son missing curfew by an hour and fifteen minutes and not answering his phone
14) Not sleeping well.
15) Grounding Son in the morning - this is not what we wanted to do after all the excitment surrounding prom, but he was very clear on the agreement about when to be home and simply didn't think it was a big deal to be late - not acceptable.
I am due to start Week 1 D1 pushups, but I think I'll postpone that until tomorrow. I was also thinking of making up my run from yesterday today, but at the moment I think I'd be better off with a nap instead. Maybe after some rest I'll wake up HAPPY.