1) Husband is ready to graduate to clipless pedals. Yay!! I told him to buy the shoes, and I'll buy the pedals. I love my speedplay frogs, so that's what I'm getting for him. Two sets, one for the mountain bike he commutes on, one for the road bike we ride on weekends.
2) My car has visited the shop every day so far this week and still isn't fixed!! Sigh. Without going into it, let me just say that I am not very happy right now. I give up on it this week, maybe I'll have the energy to try again on Monday.
3) After getting some nice outside rides in the recent past, I'm back to truly dreading the treadmill. It is soooooooo boring. Anyway, squeaked out 2 miles Monday and 3.2 miles today. Both times, it was a mental challenge, but I got it done.
4) I don't know why, but I'm starting to become obsessed with the color orange. My scooter is orange. My cool weather scooter jacket is orange. I recently bought an orange tank top to run in. I've been looking for an orange HeadSweats hat (I don't think they make that color though...boooooo). I want a running skirt with orange in it. OhMyGosh OhMyGosh OhMyGosh!! Today I just discovered that Runningskirts.com has one that is navy and orange *and* is on sale while supplies last until Monday. That might be too good for me to pass up...
5) We leave for Hawaii in 10days or something like that. Need to start packing this weekend.