Haven't been very active this week. Did my two strength workouts this weekend and that's about it.
I had a Wii party at the house for my colleagues on Tuesday afternoon. I came home early to put some food out only to find our Christmas tree laying on the floor amidst a pile of shattered glass ornaments. :(
I wouldn't have bothered to post at all, but I have been tagged by Cindy, so I'll give it a go. I'm not tagging anyone 'cuz I don't want any of you to get my icky cold virus germs. I am to post five random things about me that you may or may not know. I've chosen to stick to a theme of Christmas Eve traditions.
1) Honey Nut Cheerios is the reindeer food of choice that my family puts out for Santa's flying friends.
2) Our kids get to open one gift on Christmas Eve. It always turns out to be new pyjamas.
3) We put out luminarias and also enjoy driving around other neighborhoods looking at them.
4) At the Christmas Eve candlelight service at church, we sing "Silent Night, Holy Night" while lighting candles. It always makes me cry.
5) I make the traditional New Mexico posole and tamales meal for Christmas Eve, but I don't care for either.