- During the first week of October, I did pretty well with my cycling goals, but missed on running.
- The second week was the reverse, did well on my running goals, but missed on cycling.
- Third week's a charm?
- I'm doing well with the 10K steps challenge, my overall average last week was 12.7K. Yay!
- My weight is right where I want it to be. Wonder if this is the year that I am able to maintain it through the upcoming holiday season?
- I'm getting the urge to do yoga again. Haven't actually done it, just thinking about it.
- They say a picture's worth a thousand words. In that case, here's five thousand words worth:
|One groggy doggy - poor guy has a spinal/back injury and the meds are making him sleepy|
|My other dog hates hot air balloons. His anxiety is very high during Balloon Fiesta. See why?|
|Self portrait post my one and only ride this week (20miles)|
|Another beautiful New Mexico sunrise. I just love it when my day starts out like this.|
|Close encounters with Yellow Jacket balloon.|