Friday, July 26, 2013

do run run run

I've been a good girl and giving my shoulder a lot of rest.  I've cut back on icing and anti inflammatory meds.  It's feeling better, but not 100%.  I may try a short swim next week.

I have been running, though. I've done 3 four mile runs this week.  All at an easy pace.  I've actually got a 5k on Sunday, but I'm still planning to run 5 or 6 miles easy on Saturday.  

Then I have another 5k a few weeks later.  Then the Sprint tri which I'm not able to train for properly because of the shoulder and I'm not even sure that I'll be able to do that event.  I'm just taking it one day at a time.  At the end of the day I need to remember that this is just a hobby and a way to stay in shape.

1 comment:

  1. Good job on your running, hope your should is back to normal soon and you can start training for your tri.

    ReplyDelete