Sunday, September 24, 2006



Back to blogging. So, I had a blog site, then deleted it, then created another, and deleted it. Third times a charm?

For the month of September, I had decided to focus on running only. No swimming, no cycling. I haven't missed being on the bike. However, I'm really anxious to get back in the pool. One week left. I guess I better put a training plan together so that I know what to do when I finally show up at the pool again. I am putting up pictures up to remind myself that I really do need to get back to cycling and swimming again soon.

Today is supposed to be my long slow run. I'm really good at slow, not so good at long. Today long equals six miles. I should probably be out there running right now, but my dear husband said he might run with me today. I'm waiting on him because I'd like some company out there on the road, but he runs too fast so I end up running alone anyway.

1 comment:

  1. Yep the third time is the charm, I've just added you to the RBF as you requested. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete